Subject: TAB: Pork Chop's Little Ditty
From: [email-masked] (Ram Samudrala)

I posted a request for this tune a while ago, but no one really
responded and so I figured it out (I believe this is the first Primus
tab to be ever posted).  This is my first try at this and it is not in
TAB form since I am not sure how accurate it is (my Pork Soda CD is at
home) and I am remembering the song from memory.  I'd appreciate
anyone who's familiar with the song to try it out and tell me if it
sounds okay.  I'll be glad to convert it to TAB notation then.

--Ram

letter - indicates the note.
number - indicates the string.

I play it on the 12th fret.

B2 B2 B2 E1 D1 B2 A2 / B E D B A / B E D B A / B E D B A G
G G G E D B D E D G / G G G E D B

B D G G G E D B D E D G
G E D B A G

Then the bass kicks in...

Something like (I play in the E string just for the effect):

E E E G E E G
F F F A E F A

Ram Samudrala                                   [email-masked]
  He is most powerful is he who has himself in his own power --- Seneca
   Your shadow, the white one, who you cannot accept and who will never
                                           forget you --- Rolf Jacobson