Subject: CRD: I'll be there for you (Bon Jovi)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 17:38:06 +0000 (GMT)

Here it goes for those interested. There have been some problems with the 
ratio between TABs and REQs, and so I'll try to maintain my ratio not too
low (I asked for three songs, and I already sent "Nothing compares 2U" to 
nevada, so with this song it will be 2/3, not too bad). I figured it out
myself, so any correction, addition or comment is very welcome indeed.

	I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU  (BON JOVI)
        ---------------------------------

INTRO:  -------------------------------------|
	-------------------------------------|	
        -------------------------------------|
	--3/5--5--5/7--7--7/10--10--10/9--9--|
        -------------------------------------|
	-------------------------------------|

	-------------------------------------|
	-------------------------------------|
	-------------------------------------|
	--3/5--5--5/7--7--7/10--10--9--------|
	-------------------------------------|
	-------------------------------------|

I guess this time you're really [Dm]leaving
[F]I hear your suitcase say good-[C]bye
and as my broken heart lies [Dm]bleeding
[F]you say true love is sui-[C]cide.

You say you cried a thousand [Dm]rivers
[F]and now you're swimming for the [C]shore
[Am]you left me drowning in my [Dm]tears
[F]and you won't save me any-[G]more.
[no chords]I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl.

CHORUS:
[C]I'll be there for you
[Am]these five words I swear to you
when you [Dm]breathe I wanna be the air for you
[F]I'll be [G]there for [C]you.
[C]I'd live and I'd die for you
[Am]I'd steal the sun from the sky for you
[Dm]words can't say what love can do
[F]I'll be [G]there for [C]you. 	[guitar the same as INTRO]

The rest of the chords is the same, so I'm just going to write the lyrics:

I know you we've had some good times
now they have thir own hiding place
I can promise you tomorrow
but I can't buy back yesterday.
And baby you know my hands are dirty (and baby you know my hands are dirty)
but I wanted to be your valentine
I'll be the water when you get thirsty baby
when you get drunk I'll be the wine. (Jon's scream)

CHORUS

And I wasn't there when you where happy
and I wasn't there when you were down, down down
I didn't mean to miss your birthday baby
I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out.

CHORUS
_________________________________________________________________________

The chords are:	Dm= 0 0 0 2 3 1
		F = 0 0 3 2 1 1
		C = 0 3 2 0 1 0
		Am= 0 0 2 2 1 0
		G = 3 2 0 0 0 1

Enjoy it!

****************************************************************************
* Julio Herrero Pino: [email-masked]       | I don't smoke                *
* ERASMUS student of International Marketing| I just don't sleep           *    
* Dublin City University, EIRE              |              -Janis Joplin-  *  
****************************************************************************