Subject: better than ezra - "good"
From: Travis Ezell <[email-masked]>

This isn't entirely correct, I'm sure--I'm not all that great of a guitar 
player, to be honest, but from listening and watching Griffin play it on 
the "Jon Stewart Show" and the video on MTV, this is the basic form, or 
something similar...

The intro is, I think:

	G - D - E - C  <---the "C" I think is mute for one strum

The bassline of the next part (still intro?) goes:

|-------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------|
|-----------5-5-5-5------------3-3-3-3------|
|--3-3-3-3------------0-0-0-0---------------|

and repeating...

I think (at least it sounds right) you can play the major chords off 
guitar at the same frets for the guitar part.

|---------------------------------------------|
|-----------6-6-6-6------------4-X-4-4-4------|
|--4-4-4-4--7-7-7-7---1-1-1-1--5-X-5-5-5------|  <-----the final chord here,
|--5-5-5-5--7-7-7-7---2-2-2-2--5-X-5-5-5------|        too, should be muted
|--5-5-5-5--5-5-5-5---2-2-2-2--3-X-3-3-3------|        once I think...
|--3-3-3-3------------0-0-0-0-----------------|

...and so on.

I don't know the solo, however, and I'm not sure on all the lyrics, but I 
*think* they are something like this...
________________________________________________________
Lookin' around the house
Hidden behind the window and the door
Searchin' for signs of life but there's nobody home

Well maybe I'm just too sure
Or maybe I'm just too frightened by the sound of it
Pieces of note fall down but the letter said,

Uh huh, it was good, living with you, ohhh
Uh huh, it was good, ohhh
Uh huh, it was good, living with you, ohhh
Uh huh, it was good, ohhh

good good good good good good

Sittin' around the house
Watching the sun drape shadows on the floor
Searchin' for signs of life but there's nobody home

Well maybe I'll call or write you a letter
Now maybe we'll see on the 4th of July
Well I'm not too sure, and I'm too proud
Well I'm not too sure and I'm not too proud to say

[chorus]

Ohhhh, so good

[solo]

[chorus again]

Ohhhh
Yeah you were so good
Yeah you were so good
("Yeah thats right!")
__________________________________________________

Well anyway, if anyone has the rest of it it would be much appreciated.

Hope this helps somebody out there :)   

   Love,

	Travis Ezell
	[email-masked]

		"When the power runs out, we'll just hum"
						--Radiohead "My Iron Lung"

		"Slumber will come soon"
						--Bad Religion "Slumber"

		"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired"
						--Everclear "Sick & Tired"