Subject: SnakePit.zuu.aa

From: mcdphx!asuvax!cbmvax.commodore.com!mks (Michael Sinz - CATS)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 90 14:16:18 EDT

Fred -

This was once a comercial product that had grown out of an example program
I had done for the '88 DEVCON.  Well, the product was not really anything
to write home about, but the publisher wanted it and paid me.  Well, I now
have made SnakePit PD and the source ShareWare.  SnakePit works in a 100%
system-friendly way and will work with 1.4 and should work with future
systems.

The source is in old MANX-C, from the pre-ANSI days and thus may look a bit
strange as compaired to my normal source.  It does work and has passed some
very tough testing.

Please accept this UUencoded ZOO file for your library.

                         -- Michael Sinz
                            MKSoft Development
                            BIX:      "msinz"
                            USENET:   "rutgers!cbmvax!mks"
                            INTERNET: "[email-masked]"

PS - Sorry about the first few transmissions as the UNIX box I am testing
had a file name truncation that was unexpected and ...

The ZOO file was rather large (and the ZUU file was even larger) so
I used SPLIT to split it into 512 line sections, AA to AO...

----------SnakePit.zuu - Part AA of AO-------------