From: John Stanely [Internet Address: [email-masked]]
Date: 12/15/93

Welcome to the shareware release of Megatron VGA.  You should have the
following files in the release kit.

    README.1ST                 This File.
    MEGA.BAT                   Megatron Startup.
    MEGATRON.EXE               The Megatron Program.
    MEGA.DOC                   Megatron Documentation.
    WHATS.NEW                  Game Additions and Changes.
    NOTICE.TXT                 Shareware User Release Notice.
    RESELLER.LIC               Shareware Reseller License Notice.
    ORDER.FRM                  Shareware End-User Registration Form.
    MODEMS.CFG                 Modem Configuration History Logfile.
    MODEMS.INI                 Advanced Modem Initialization String.
    SIMPLE.INI                 Simplistic Modem Initialization String.
    RESOURCE.000               Game Database Module (approximately 790K).

To start the game, type: MEGA at your DOS prompt. You MUST have a VGA
video card and monitor to play the game.  If you do not have the required
equipment, Megatron will refuse to run and return you to DOS.

Good Luck and Good Hunting!