- people with low self esteem tend to not treat you with decency and respect. be careful, they are dangerous.
- for example, if someone is rude to you in public, it’s probably about that.
- treating people with respect and dignity also implies arranging meetings in advance. i didn’t get it for the long time.
- if you allow to talk with you without respect, it’ll continue. if you tolerate often call-downs, peeves, then you probably want it, and deserve it. if you don’t want/deserve it, don’t tolerate it.
- when someone says (s)he’s gonna do something, but does not, (s)he tells you, that you should not count on her. do you want to be friends with someone you cannot count on?
i believe the solution to these and some other unpleasant treatment, is to evaporate yourself from the scene. you don’t want to fight, right? but you don’t want to be treated that way? if you are not available, you won’t be treated bad, and you won’t be forced to fight back. i prefer to be just out of this. to not play those games i don’t like.
#relationships #people #games